Very handy second oven, great for baking bread and pizza.
This 42litre oven is simple to use and cooks food to perfection. Ideal for cooking for a couple if your main cooker is on the blink or for a couple like myself & wife who doesn’t need a big cooker. It’s quick as it is fan assisted & the 42litre over is big enough if your not cooking a banquet. Delivered within 4 days from germany.
I bought this mini oven mainly for the rotisserie as my top oven is no longer working although the rotisserie is. 8kg chicken on it without any problem. However, i recommend trussing it with string around the legs and wings as they tend to come away from the body as it cooks. My reasons for 3 star is that it took nearly twice as long to roast and was barely golden. I always judge the cooking stage by its colour. The chicken was cooked but dryer than in my top oven, probably due to the extra cooking time. I also spit roasted a guinea fowl with the same results and roasted normally a turkey thigh which was also disappointing compared to the succulence when done in my main oven. All in all i am not impressedhowever, it cooked beautifully a stuffed marrow, fresh croissants, pre-baked baguettes and gratins. I concluded that the door must never be opened to obtain a golden colour or crispy skin or topping.
Firstly, this arrived with a dent so i had to return it so the 5 stars are based solely on appearance and customer service. It was bought for my mother to replace her old cooker. This is a very solid, good-looking ‘mini’ oven, plenty big enough for the everyday needs of a small family, you could easily cook a roast, and roast potatoes at the same time. At 42 litres it is bigger than most mini ovens, and is bigger than the small oven in my mother’s old double oven cooker, so check that it is the right size for you. The dent occurred in transit, and the company were happy to offer a full refund, including return postage. I use a mini oven all the time (i have a morphy richards and it is rubbish) and will definitely replace my current oven with this one when the time comes.
Works well and the meat cooked on the rotisserie comes out really juicy. Only negative is the timer – which is only 60 mins.
Easily cooks a decent size chicken. The only reason i have given it 4stars is because of the lack of instructions. It does have some ,but you have to guess the position of the heating mode selection.
Does a good job and am generally pleased with it but one of the sealer strips round the door keeps coming loose and this is a pain then the door will not close and if the oven is in use it is somewhat hazardous pushing it back into place by which time the oven has lost all its heat.
Just the perfect oven for my family. The rotisserie system looks a bit weak, but i hope it will last enough. Everything we cooked on it was delicious.
Here are the specifications for the Adler Mini Oven:
- The heating elements are made of durable stainless steel, which ensures their durability and reliability. Thanks to the Timer, The user is informed about the expiration of a specific time. Thanks to this, there is less chance to burn the food.
- The oven CR 6007 has a large capacity, which allows you to prepare large portions or baking two products at the same time. Capacity: 45 L.
- Power: 1800 W. Temperature adjustment: from 90°C – 230°C. Hot air, grill. Four heating elements made of stainless steel.
- Selecting the heating method: top, bottom + top. Timer 60 minutes. Included in The set: grate, spit, frying pan, grate for removing the grate/pan. Internal Dimensions: 41. 5 x 35. 5 x 29. 5 cm.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great mini cooker. Would recommend
- Just the perfect oven for my family
- Very nice, big mini oven.