Kettle is well worth getting but having to buy filters is a pain all the time.
Saves water and very quick i’ve bought 2 of these and would recommend.
I like this for making quick drinks, 4litres lasts well for the two of us. I like that i can use cups or tall mugs. We sometimes use it to fill the teapot, but i have had a few disasters when using the free flow instead of the cup size fill. (forgetting to turn it off)we have bought the filters because our water is so hard. I would recommend this product.
Looks great and very easy to use.
My wife has arthritis in her hands and cannot lift a normal kettle. This product is ideal for her and easy to use.
I have had this water boiler now for just over a month and i’m very happy with it. I don’t have any milk in my hot drinks so the different temperature options are great as you can drink it straight away. I noticed other reviews saying water spurs out; i didn’t have any problems with this but i use the highest cup drip base so no water seems to spray anywhere. I also use citric acid, as suggested by the manufacturer, to keep limescale down. I wouldn’t recommend it for filling pans of hot water as its quite slow to boil but certainly does the trick with drinks.
Good water boiler perfect for my household.
I ordered one machine and the water didn’t stop at the amount selected. I returned it and was sent a replacement which is just as bad.
Starts to dispense boiling water after a few seconds but takes about 30 seconds to fill a regular sized mug. It’s also great if you need more than a mug of boiling water as it can just keep dispensing (about 600ml/1 pint per minute). It looks very smart, is easy to refill too. Compared to other similar but more expensive products i have seen at friends this is great value. I would definitely recommend it.
Had a problem with the first received a second and will not be without it brought for someone who is elderly and cannot lift the kettle safely able now to make a warm drink safely.
So practical no waste of electric or water.
Has a bit of a problem as when finished using, the water drips for quite a long time before stopqomh.
I had a smaller boiler which was perfectly ok, however i did need a larger one for my needs. It is three times larger in fact. It also delivers one continual flow of hot water, so as to fill saucepans and larger needs than just one cup of tea. Easy to figure out how to work. Because it has more functions, it has to be selected for the different set ups, ie temperature, size volumes of different containers. If kept switched on the mains, the previous setting is there to use again, so no need to reset. When filling cups or mugs at 100 degrees temperature it is slower and produced spluttering and steam, i find at 85 degrees temperature is adequate. It is, as i say an imposing size especially in a small kitchen, something to be aware of. The last thing is, that it dispenses the water at a smaller rate than my previous small boiler, which filled a mug within a few seconds. The larger boiler, does take a little longer, but not much. Here are the specifications for the Coopers of Stortford 4L Stainless Steel Instant Water Boiler Dispenser Kettle:
- Safer and easier to use than a boiling kettle, our next generation instant water boiler is so convenient.
- The water tank has its own replaceable water filter (not supplied) to remove impurities and improve the taste, and with a 4L capacity, you can even fill up pans with boiling water for cooking.
- Via the touch screen LCD panel, choose from 5 temperature settings and 3 automatic volume dispenser settings for your perfect cup of tea or coffee – you can dispense just filtered water too.
- Finished in stainless steel and gloss black and supplied with a choice of drip trays, it has a “boil dry” safety cut out switch and suction cups for added stability.
- Measures H34cm xD28cm xW19cm (13½in x11in x7½in), and has an 80cm (31½in) power lead.
The boiler runs very slowly and tends to splash a lot.
Very nice product,easy to use.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great product and a great price
- Just what I wanted, but needs getting used to.
- This product is ideal for her and easy to use