This is just brilliant we do everything in it now.
Let me start off by saying i was very impressed with the delonghi multifry. I’ve owned a philips air fryer and a tefal actifry in past, this is far superior to both of those by miles. This machine makes things crispy, not just on the top but all around food comes out dry and crispy, not greasy. Chicken goujons, fish fingers, etc come out with a crispy top and bottom, not soggy, not stuck to the pan. With its controllable top and bottom heating elements i cooked a pizza that was perfectly cooked on the top but crispy and dry on the base, there is a preset programme for pizza btw, just adjust the time depending on if it’s fresh or frozen. I’ve only had it a short time but it’s already proven to be far superior to the other fryers i’ve owned in the past. It’s easy to clean and feels very well made.
This airfryer is really worth the money as it is handy in so many ways to do like fresh potato chips, which really taste much nicer than deep fried ones, also frozen pizza. I have done a lot of research on youtube and amazon before buying it as it’s another a cheap ‘fryer’ but you get great results for it’s versatility. No smell, no mess and it’s easy to clean. It is a bit loudest but compared to the tefal one it’s less noisy. I purchased this item from stationaryhut on amazone and i am very satisfied with its customer serviceanspruch delivery as they responded to my questions very quickly and the delivery was also within 3days.
Well made and very versatile. Easy to clean too and smar to look at.
The multilayer was better than expected, it’s better than the tefal one i had, as that fell apart in two years, it’s faster on cooking and the chips come out nice and brown after 20 min with no oil i am very pleased i picked this one.
Had the actifry before but fed up replacing lids etc. On opening the de longhi box you could see immediately the difference in quality. Easy to use, easy to clean and no frying smells just a little advice clean well before using for the first time. We didn’t and the chips tasted awful.
Great addition to my kitchen,,,,.
What a great machine so handy & quick , it gets a lot of use.
. My kids love french fries. 5 kg enough volume for more than 4 people.
So far so good, does what it says on the box. Takes longer for chips than traditional deep fryer but paddle helps to cook them evenly even better i you stir them a couple of times. Not tried much else yet but will definitely use it for other things as well.
Use this machine fairly often, it is good.
There are 2 versions of this multi-cooker, the fh1394 is 1. 4 kw rated, whereas the newer updated fh1394/1 model is 2. 4 kw is somewhat under-powered and slow to cook, and only the 2. 2 kw gives completely satisfactory results. Otherwise they are identical. This review is about, and only refers to, the fh1394/1 ie 2. This multicooker is an impressive piece of kitchen equipment, designed by de’longhi at their base in treviso, italy, but made in china.
After a few faults and redeliveries, we finally got what we wanted. And so far we are happy with our purchase. Here are the specifications for the De’Longhi Multifry FH1394/1 Extra Chef Low Oil Fryer Multicooker:
- Maximum food capacity: 1,7 kg of fresh potatoes to peel; 1,5 Kg of frozen potatoes without adding oil
- Only 14 ml for 1 kg of fresh potatoes to peel; Timer: Integrated LED
- Surround Heating System double pro (SHS double pro); Automatic mixing process
- Upper tubular sheathed heating element for a convection and grill cooking; Rapid cooking: time saving
- Lower tubular sheathed heating elements (800 W) to improve the speed and the feasible recipes
- Power upper heating element (W): 1400 & Power lower heating element (W):1000
- Recipes selector knob: 4 pre-set programs (potatoes, pizza, cake, stew) and 3 special programs (pan function, oven function, surround function)
- Digital control panel: to set the power level and the cooking time; Mixing paddle: to mix food during the cooking process
- Removable mixing paddle: this gives the possibility to cook also in a static way (essential for the delicate food)
- Bowl with a non-stick and anti-scratch ceramic coating; Complete transparent lid to monitor cooking process.
- Cool touch” walls; Easy to clean: lid, paddle and bowl are removable
- Body material: Plastic; Bowl shape: Round with handle; Bowl material: Ceramic coating & Lid: Completely transparent
- External dimensions (WxDxH) (mm): 395x325x290; Voltage-Frequency (V~Hz): 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
Brilliant – love it chips just like my mom used to make but no fat used.
Worth every penny would recommend this product.
As yet i haven’t mastered the cooking in it, but i’m getting there slowly.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Good product
- it is good.
- So far