Not used it yet but its what i wanted.
Followed the filling directions implicity but would not work. Tried several times and the panel kept flashing all 5 lights. There is nothing in the instructions to say what this means so have returned this machine. It is also very heavy being glass.
It does what it said on the box all is well.
Returning as not what i was looking for.
Soup maker does exactly what it is built for recommend to any body amazing what you can do with a few vegies.
Brilliant, makes excellent soup in no time at all, very good way to increase vegetable intake.
My old soup maker was wonderful but gave up the ghost, i bought another and quickly sent it back so it was with some trepidation i went for this one. I need not have worried it is brilliant even better than the old one. It is easy to use, makes chunky or smooth soup and the glass jug makes it easy to clean.
Bought this for my daughter as she’s trying to be healthy. She’s really pleased with it and says it’s works well.
I cannot give a better score as i have bought this as a gift for someone at christmas. It looks identical to mine which has a different name ( and a more expensive price tag) so i hope the recipient will be just as pleased with it as i am with mine.
Does just what it claims it will. . After the buttons are worked out.
Fantasticitem and great for my slimming world little book of soups recommend 5*.
after reading a few of these reviews i was a little sceptical of how well this would work. I do make a lot of soup, and it’s not exactly hard to make it with a hand blender, the fact this does absolutely everything in one easy to clean jug really appealed to me. I’ve been using this for about a month now and here are my findings. The most concerning reviews i have read were based on the heater not actually heating up, i have to admit that on my first go mine too did not heat up. I soon figured out that actually it was because i overfilled it. Stick to the correct levels and it works perfectly. I was very impressed by just how well the machine blends the food. I was concerned that the blade can’t move around the jug it would miss bits, it really does not. I can’t use the smooth setting as it really is smoothif i was to change or make suggestions to improve this i would ask that the lid locks down and does not just push in to place. And secondly make the jug removable so it can be submerged.
Only complaint would be that the glass jug is not detachable for cleaning. Here are the specifications for the Duronic BL78 Soup Maker Blender – Glass Jug Kettle 1:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Make delicious soup in your own kitchen just the way you like it with the help of our Duronic BL78 Soup Maker. Simply add all the ingredients from your favourite recipe into the blending jug with water, start up the soup maker by selecting your desired programme, put your feet up and relax! In approximately 20 minutes you will have fresh, homemade soup that is piping hot and ready for consumption.
- Create all your favourite soups such as tomato soup, potato and leek soup, chicken soup, vegetable soup, minestrone soup, carrot soup, fish soup, lentil soup, butternut squash soup and many more. With your own soup maker, you can try something new every time and you are guaranteed a fresh, perfectly blended, comfortingly warm soup with every use.
- The glass jug has a 1.7 litre capacity which will make 1.2L of soup enough for 3-4 servings. The clear glass jug allows you to keep an eye on your soup so you can make sure it’s exactly how you want it. With indicators such as ‘maximum’ and ‘boiling indicators’, you can make your soup in the most efficient time in the least amount of steps necessary.
- Specifications: The jug capacity will make 1.2L of soup for 3-4 servings. Easy to operate with clear and simple buttons, 4 piece blade for quick and easy blending of ingredients, ergonomic handle for easy portability, easy-pouring spout allows for no mess when serving.
- Cleaning: Always allow the glass jug to cool down before washing. A cleaning brush is included with your purchase. Dimensions: 31cm height, 24cm depth and 17cm width.
Arrived very promptly in fantastic condition very happy will recommend to friends.
Beautiful soups in very quick time.
Great soup maker, very easy to use.
So far it is a good product and i am looking forwardto the experience.
Makes great, fresh tasting, soups in less than 1/2 hour.
The machine is heavy which adds to the stability. It is quick and it is good to see the soup cooking. Very easy to use and produces hot food within 20 minutes.
Reviews from purchasers :
- not impressed
- Absolutely Souper
- She’s really pleased with it and says it’s works well
Bought this for my home and i cannot stress how good day a purchase it has been, it is identical to branded items but was cheaper. It’s well made and you can have soup or smoothies.