Lovely screen but not that easy to put together because of the tool to used to pull the springs onto the tension rod. Tried to put a video up on this screen on this amazon site but it wont let me for some reason. So will put it up on youtube. Just type in 110 inch elite screen if your interested to see what i think about it.
Very nice screen, finished our home cinema garage conversion off very nicely.
Solid frame,also happy with the premium look, amazing customer service small problem and is getting addressed.
Very happy with this once assembled. Very solid, and 10x better than the electric glass bead screen i had before. Take your time assembling it – i overstretch about 10 of the springs putting it together and only realised when i’d finished and the edges were all over the place (black edge wobbling all over the place as tension was not even. I had to take all those springs off again, heat then to red hot (gas hob), squash them with plies back together then quench in cold water to get them back to working again – then much more carefully reattached them being careful not to extend them more than absolutely required. So – take your time here – i found a set of pliers was better than the little wire tool supplied for attaching the springs to be honest. Also, i found once springs all on, there was a little space still between the frame edges, and loosening those bolts popped them in a bit.
This definitely gives a brighter, richer more colour vibrant image than simply projecting onto a magnolia painted wall. The screen surface is also very flat and so avoids problems caused by creases in much cheaper screens. The only small issue i notice (and it is small) is that the screen is not quite big enough for the frame in the vertical direction, meaning that small sections of the black screen edge are visible. I hope these will gradually disappear as the springs stretch the screen. Getting the springs on during assembly is difficult and i found i needed a second person to help.
Great value for money, easy to install, great picture quality and very bright and colorful picture.
Few scuffs on the surround but hardly noticeable. At this price point it is fantastic all my visitors are blown away with the image. I had a roller screen before by optoma.
Here are the specifications for the Elitescreens Elite Screens SB110WH2 100-Inch 3D 4K/8K UHD Fixed Frame Home Theatre Projector Screen Kit – Cine:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- 110-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 180° viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material
- 2.7″ light weight aluminium frame with dense black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increases picture contrast for a polished theatre like experience.
- Easily sets up via the tensioned rod and spring system – Comes with everything you need including the sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws
- A ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Reviews from purchasers :
- Excellent, but be careful with the springs
- my struggle with the tool
- Excellent product but a two-person job to assemble