Brought this for my partner to use for his lunches at work. He says it’s really great for sandwiches, bacon and warming up pasties etc.
Really good for the price, i got it for my son that’s a student.
Very pleased with the product easy to use and clean.
We’re extremely happy with our toaster. I like that it is quite compact so easy to store. It heats up very quickly, is easy to use and to clean and makes lovely toasties.
Excellent little grill, very easy to clean, price very competitive, highly recommended.
As described, really happy with my purchase. Highly recommend this seller.
Good non stick properties and nice and deep, only issue is that it doesn’t seal the sandwich around the edge so all the filling falls out when you pick it up.
Very easy to use, quick to get hot and so far all of the toasties came out crispy and yummy. Definitely helpful being larger so every sandwich fits perfectly. Only downside is you can’t remove plates but hey not big issue as easy to clean.
Easy to use and lovely warm food in a matter of minutes.
This product worked very well for about 3 months. Then we had a problem with sparking associated with the ready lights. Sent it back and received a refund. Will now buy a different brand.
This was for an anniversary present and they seem very pleased.
Excellent value , large enough to cook food for 2. Bought for my grandaughter who has just started university and is a vegetarian.
I am very impressed with both the quality and performance of this grill, however, i think it could be improved if there was also a handle on the lower part, as it is a bit difficult to position the upper plate without holding it steady with a lower handle. Here are the specifications for the Giles & Posner EK2009G Marble Coated Health Grill:
- Enjoy cooking a huge variety of foods using little oil for delicious, healthier meals with this Giles & Posner grill and panini maker.
- The grey marble coated ceramic plates are beautifully non-stick, easy to clean and abrasion resistant for long lasting durability.
- The oil channel enables any excess fat or oils to easily drain off the food and into the drip tray, perfect for cooking leaner meat.
- Measuring 26.7l x 8.9w x 22.7h cm, the grill features 750 W power with adjustable temperature control and power on and ready lights.
- This versatile grill has griddle plates with a floating hinge in order to accommodate variable sizes of meat, bread or vegetables.
I had a previous giles & posner grill that broke after several years of use. This new one is slightly smaller than the previous one but still big enough for 2 big bread toasts and it is maybe a bit less powerful. Bread takes a bit longer to toast. All in all, i am happy with it and it has already earn a spot in my kitchen counter.
There is no switch key for electricity, no temp control.
I’ve made a couple of meals with it now and some even followed the recipes found in the appliance booklet.
Been inform that the grill works great.
Amazing cooked salmon, chicken and steak, peppers, corn, onions, all turned out lovely. I was a george foreman grill person but this is so easily cleaned.
We are very pleased with pannie maker and are thinking of a bigger one.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Very good as expected.
- Easy to clean, fast to cook, no oil needed
- Healthy food cooked quickly and easily.
Had a few different brands of grill over the years, but for £20 quid delivered you really get good value for money with this one for a change. I will be buying another one just to put in the cupboard for those days we have a few guests around who fancy a snack, or for the day it might – or might not conk out, easy to clean, and compact. Buy 1, you won’t regret it .