Read a lot of bad reviews about this tv but mine is absolutely fine, maybe i got lucky i don’t know but i’ve never had a problem with wifi connection or any problem for that matter, connects to netflix and youtube at the touch of a button, had mine a while now and still not gone into all the apps available because there’s 100’s on there, imho for the money and provided the delivery guy treats it like a sensitive piece of electronic equipment and not a bag of bricks then i’d say go for it.
Stunning 4k tv, easy set up, works well. Hisense is a good brand for a little bit cheaper price wise but right up there with quality. The remote is great with the extra netflix and freeplay buttons.
Id love to say it’s a brill but sadly due to the useless packaging and delivery it arrived with a screen in 1000 pieces all i can say is it’s a lovely finish and size etc looked well made and i don’t want to down play the make because of the delivery. Unless they start to sort out their packaging. I had a tiny dog jacket delivered in a huge box and a huge tv delivered with no support or proper packaging just a box no bubble wrap etc etc. So sadly i can’t review this other than the physical construction which looked excellent. Sadly let down by amazon delivery company.
Bought this as last years hisense model had been recommended in a well known computer magazine albeit with a few qualities being found to be mundane by them. Setup is not such as breeze as i was led to believe, as follows. The product didn’t work properly out of the box, the remote ‘jumped around’ on the screen for example. Well, the secret is to leave tv connected for a couple of hours or so to warm itself up initially. The pack had been delivered on a winters day after all. This then corrected all the malfunctioning problems but only after ‘rebooting’ the tv. The initial screen quality is shocking if you are connecting to a traditional digital ariel using the usual freeview services. On remote, go into settings (see manual if you don’t know where this is)2.
Very pleased with everything sound pic quality etc.
The wifi module in this is rubbish, like i’ve got it 5m from my access point and it disconnects regularly. Luckily ive got a ethernet port next to it and it works great when hard wired. I would avoid this if you’re planning to use the ‘smart’ features all the time. It’s a great panel but they’ve clearly skimped on the cpu. But £400 for a 4k hdr screen this good is hard to argue with.
Brilliant tv for the money, on initial setup picture quality wasn’t the best but after making a few changes in the setup menu wow. Would recommend all day long. Sound quality is fine for a normal sized lounge no need for a sound bar unless your a sound buff.
Good tv overall, nice looking, sadly it arrived damaged completely and i have requested a refund and hopefully this will be done soon.
Bought as a present and the recipient likes it better than her previous samsung.
Here are the specifications for the Hisense H43A6200UK 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Hisense 4K HDR Smart TV allow you to play HDR content from compatible source components, it also offers darker blacks, brighter whites and a better contrast.
- Hisense Smart allows you to connect to a world of on-demand entertainment through built-in apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, BBC iPlayer and an integrated web browser.
- Freeview Play – Catch up on the last seven days of TV in one place, pause and rewind live TV. Your favourite shows ready to be watched whenever you want, in incredible high definition.
- dbx-tv’s Total Technology audio enhancements create the best sound possible from the speakers in your TV. Featuring Total Sonics, Total Volume and Total Surround.
- Remote Now Mobile App – Download “Remote NOW” app from your Android or iOS app store, then, no more looking for remote control, customize your own entertainment or cast to TV!
- Includes 2 years UK manufacturer warranty
Reviews from purchasers :
- Brilliant TV
- Love my TV!
- Great if it suits your use case